R.P. Grow-Tec Innovations Ltd., a company registered under the laws of the State of Israel (the “Company”, “we” or “us”), provides the Grow-Tec Website with the purpose of supplying information about the Company and its activities and enabling the purchase of certain products and services of the Company.
When you access and use the Grow-Tec Website, certain Location Data and Usage Data (both terms – as defined below) may be collected by the Company or third parties acting on behalf of the Company. In addition, you may in certain cases be asked to provide Personal Information (as defined below)
- User: Any person who accesses the Grow-Tec Website.
- Personal Information: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (for example: name, address, I.D. number).
- Location Data: Information concerning the place in which User’s Device (as defined below) is or was located.
- Usage Data: Data which is derived from Userʼs use of the Grow-Tec Website or its infrastructure (for example: the date on which the page was visited).
- Device: Your smartphone, computer or any other device from which you connect to the Grow-Tec Website.
- Cookies: Files stored on your Device which enable the tracking of Usage Data from your Device.
This Policy describes how your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information may be collected, used, stored and disclosed in relation to your use of the Grow-Tec Website. By using the Grow-Tec Website, and/or when you submit any Personal Information, you expressly agree that your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information may be collected, used and disclosed as described in this Policy. You agree, further, to the storage of such data on our servers and/or the servers of our service providers (such as a cloud service provider) (the “Services Providers”). By accessing and using the Grow-Tec Website you acknowledge that we have reviewed the privacy policies of such Service Providers and have concluded that they comply with the terms of this Policy.
Any data collected in connection with Users’ use of the Grow-Tec Website will be retained for as long as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. You may always inform us that you wish to cease the collection, use, storage and disclosure of your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information, however, this may affect our ability to provide you with our services.
- When you access and use the Grow-Tec Website, your Location Data and Usage Data may be collected, including, but not limited to, information regarding your Device, browser, IP, location, access date and the time during which you visited the Grow-Tec Website.
- In addition to Location Data and Usage Data, the following Personal Information may be collected from Users:
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- User generated content (if applicable);
- Any other Personal Information which may be required for the provision of the Company’s services.
- Finally, while accessing the Grow-Tec Website, cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies may monitor your use of the Grow-Tec Website and collect information regarding your browser history (for more information, see Section 10 below).
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING INFORMATION.
Our primary purpose in collecting your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized service. We may use your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information in order to:
- Provide you with tailored information regarding the Company, its products and services.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Send you relevant information via email, phone and text messaging or push notifications on your phone (provided you have agreed to receive such communications).
- Deliver service updates.
- Deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers if you allowed us to do so (if you agreed to receive such offers, you will be able to opt out of receiving such communications; for more information see Sections 9 below);
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
- Summarize your information (including Personal Information) provided to us or our affiliates.
- Help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
- Enforce our agreements, terms, conditions and policies, and send you notices and alerts.
- Prepare aggregated data, including for general marketing and analytical purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose to third parties, in any manner, any non-personal, non-identifiable information that we may collect in connection with your use of the Grow-Tec Website, including cookie and traffic data.
In addition, we may share some or all of your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information with:
- Another business entity, should we plan to merge with, or sell substantially all of our assets, to that business entity. Should such a merger or acquisition occur, we will require that the new entity shall follow this Policy in full. In such event, we shall notify you in advance of the planned sharing of your information in writing, and you will be able to demand that your data will not be disclosed in connection with the merger or acquisition.
- Law enforcement agencies, other government officials or other third-party rights owners.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information to law enforcement agencies, other government officials or other third-party rights owners without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report a suspected illegal activity.
We may retain your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information only for as long as we shall provide you with our services and for as long as necessary thereafter. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION.
We may store and process your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information through third-party hosting services in the EU, Israel, the US and other countries. As a result, we may transfer your Location Data, Usage Data and/or Personal Information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than those applicable in your jurisdiction. Your use of the Grow-Tec Website, consent to this Policy, and your submission of your Personal Information represent your consent to such transfer.
You have, at any time, the following rights with regards to the Personal Information collected by us:
- The right to access and/or rectify your Personal Information, in case such information is incorrect or incomplete. You may exercise this right by contacting us at [Email address].
- The right to delete the Personal Information held by us and/or withdraw your consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your Personal Information. Absent exceptional circumstances (e.g. when we are required to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your Personal Information and restrict the collection of your Personal Information upon your request. However, please note that such deletion and/or restriction may affect our ability to provide you, partly or entirely, with our services. You may exercise this right by contacting us at [Email address].
- The right to object to receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after providing your express consent to receive such communications.
- The right to raise your concern with respect to our use of your Personal Information (and, without prejudice, with respect to any other privacy issues related to your use of the Grow-Tec Website) with your local data protection authority.
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNICATION TOOLS.
We may communicate with our Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, through :
- Contact Forms submitted on Grow-Tec’s Website by Users.
- Electronic correspondence.
Any User who agreed to receive non-essential communications (e.g. promotional or marketing materials) from us may request that we remove his or her contact information from our mailing list by either (i) contacting us at [Email address]; or (ii) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that is included at the bottom of any communication received from us.
The Company or its Service Providers may place cookies, web beacons or other tracking technologies on your Device when you visit the Grow-Tec Website. Permanent cookies may be used to provide personalized features, such as delivery of customized services, content and advertising, as well as session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of the Grow-Tec Website or browse to a different website, in order to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of the Grow-Tec Website. You can block our cookies by changing the settings on your browser (please contact your Internet service provider for help), but please note that by doing so you may prevent us from delivering certain services to you.
Except as otherwise expressly included herein, this Policy addresses only the collection, use, storage and disclosure of information collected from you while using the Grow-Tec Website. If you disclose your Personal Information while accessing other websites, different rules may apply regarding the privacy of your information. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties, although, as indicated above, we have reviewed the privacy policies of our Service Providers and deem them compatible with this Policy. We encourage you to ask questions and verify the privacy policies of third parties before you disclose your Personal Information to them.
The Grow-Tec Website may include links to other websites that may collect your Personal Information about you. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked websites.
We do our utmost to treat data as an asset that must be protected and use various security measures to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other Users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information collected through the Grow-Tec Website. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information or private communications will be completely safe. We shall inform you immediately of any security event which might involve your Personal Information. In addition, any such events shall be properly reported to the relevant authorities.
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on the Grow-Tec Website. In such case, we will provide a notice of the changes on the Grow-Tec Website.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at [Email address].