Grow-tec WeCanDry drying rooms – unique design for superior results
The unique structure of the room, which includes perforated plenum walls, creates a precise laminar (layers) flow of controlled air (treated for humidity and temperature) between trays or branches to allow excellent moisture absorption from the buds.
humid air from the room is condensed in a high efficiency Air Handling Unit (AHU) and returned to the room at stable, consistent, uniform pre-set humidity and temperature levels.
The process is automatically controlled by a unique weighing system which monitors the rate of moisture removal from the buds during the drying period with no human intervention required.
Grow-tec WeCanDry key features and advantages
- Laminar airflow prevents air pockets with uncontrolled humidity and temperature.
- Uniform Relative Humidity (RH)/temp. throughout the entire room
- High-capacity AHU allows quick and precise moisture removal by condensation
- Smart control system with an intuitive interface for simple process management and high consistency
- Drying protocols backup
- Heat recovery system for maximum energy saving and regulatory compliance
- Excellent footprint utilization- 8 lbs./ft² (38 kg/m²)
- Air sterilization by NTP (Non Thermal Plasma)